Friday 3 February 2012

Irregularity of Posts

I know it's been a long time since I've written about anything or made any new videos. I apologize but at the moment I am studying for exams and am having a hard time finding time to write. I have decided that I will try to write at least one article every evening, as that is the only time I have free for the next two months. I will also try to push out two - three videos each week. So for those who visit the site regularly I apologize and ask that you check back in the evenings or the following morning for articles and I will update you when I find more time to regularly post articles. If there are any specific topics you would like me to write about sound off in the comments.
Thank you for your support and keep locked on the site for more articles, reviews and videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment