Sunday 5 February 2012

The Wireless Home


I've noticed that as time goes on and on, I keep collecting more and more electronic gadgets, and with each purchase my home becomes further fragmented. With four people in my house, each with their own set of devices and a few common devices, there are occasions when I'm ready to tear my hair out due to the large amount of data that invariably ends up getting transferred between them. A week ago I decided enough was enough and I have undertaken the process of building "A Wireless Home". In the coming weeks I will be detailing the steps I undertook and writing a detailed guide for those who decide to ease the headache of constantly transferring data and adopt the idea of "The Wireless Home".
In the guide I will include - 
a) The items or tools required for each step
b) The cost of any items that need to be bought
c) Alternate methods (if any) for performing the task
d) The quickest possible way to perform the task
e) Pictures or videos of the steps required for building your "Wireless Home"

No comments:

Post a Comment