Monday 16 January 2012





I upgraded from a regular Tata Sky to a Tata Sky + HD set top box a few weeks ago. I was stunned by the visual quality from the HD channels and have been enjoying the DVR capabilities (though the hard drive seems to fill up quite quickly if you record in HD). I decided to start off my blog with a faux unboxing and my impressions of the hardware of the top set top box in the Tata Sky line up. I found the hardware to be stellar in comparison to the old Tata Sky box but for a Rs. 4000 box they could have definitely used some better quality materials and maybe not used so much glossy plastic which attracts fingerprints like they're going out of style. Overall the box is a worthwhile upgrade from those who have an HDTV or those who are out of the house often and don't want to miss their favourite shows. Keep locked on the blog for an indepth hardware review and a software review and walkthrough.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment